Silversea Expedition Luxury Cruises
HOLIDAY WORLD SPECIAL OFFER:
€400 OFF PER SUITE ON ANY SILVERSEA BOOKING MADE BY 09 FEB 2020!
Silversea takes you to some of the most remote regions of the planet and shows them to you intimately, accompanied by on board experts. From the lush rain forests of the equatorial Pacific to the polar extremes at the very edge of the world, Silversea’s expedition ships sail to all seven continents, combining an expedition product with the luxury for which the cruise line is known.
An expedition with Silversea ultra-luxury all-inclusive cruises is unlike any other form of travel — thrilling, awe-inspiring and humbling all at the same time. Silversea is committed to making your voyage unforgettable. And that not only means taking you to the most beautiful and hard to reach destinations on the planet, it means taking you there in the comfort and elegance that you deserve.
Destinations include Antarctica, the Arctic (Svalbard, Iceland and Greenland), The Amazon and South America, Alaska, the Northwest Passage, Polynesia and Australia, to name but a few. On this website, Project Travel has focused on The Galápagos Islands, and Antarctica with cruises available year-round But we are happy to help you select any your ideal cruise to any of Silver sea’s 900+ destinations in 2020 and 2021.
Silversea’s All-Inclusive Lifetyle gives you:
- Economy class flights from Ireland included in the price
- Spacious ocean-view suites, most with private veranda
- Butler service in every suite
- Unlimited complimentary WiFi
- Personalised service (nearly one crew member for every guest)
- Multiple restaurants, diverse cuisine, open seating dining
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship, including champagne, select wines and spirits
- Inclusive room service
- On-board gratuities and service charge always included in the price
- Highly qualified expedition team with experts in their field (e.g. marine biologists, ornithologists, historians,etc)
- Enrichment lectures
- Included excursions and activities (e.g. Zodiac cruising, hiking, kayaking, snorkeling, depending on the cruise)
- Complimentary expedition gear (e.g. windproof/waterproof jacket, loan of wet suits and snorkeling equipment)
- Exclusive partnership with The Royal Geographical Society