Summer 2019 Escorted Tour: Scandinavian Capitals
Oslo, Stockholm, Helsinki, Copenhagen
This 8 night escorted group tour is a great way to see all the major Scandinavian capitals: Stockholm (Sweden), Helsinki (Finland), Copenhagen (Denmark) and Oslo (Norway). It is deal for those travelling either with friends or alone. Guaranteed departures. Accompanied by an English speaking guide from Robinson Scandinavia, our preferred travel partner for guided escorted tours in Scandinavia.
Price: €2499 pp sharing (plus flights)
Destinations: Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark
Types: Escorted Tour Holiday, Couples, Groups, Solo Travellers
Day 1: Arrive Stockholm [dinner]. Arrive Stockholm Arlanda Airport. Transfer* to Hotel Clarion Sign in connection with your flight arrival (*if arriving on first day of tour only. Flight schedules/availability from Ireland may require you to travel to Sweden the day before in which case an extra hotel night and airport transfers will be required and added to the price). Your tour escort will meet you at 19:45 hrs (before dinner) in the hotel lobby.
Day 2: Stockholm [breakfast]. After your first Scandinavian buffet breakfast, start with a 4 hour guided tour of Stockholm. Afternoon free in Stockholm. (Please note that dinner is not included today).
Day 3: Stockholm – Helsinki [breakfast, dinner]. Morning free in Stockholm. Afternoon coach transfer to pier for start of your cruise to Helsinki. Dinner on board. Accommodation is in 2-berth outside cabins with shower/WC. We recommend bringing an overnight bag for this cruise, to avoid having to carry suitcases to and from the cabin.
Day 4: Helsinki – Stockholm [breakfast, dinner]. Enjoy your buffet breakfast as you sail into Helsinki. You retain your cabin on the ship. Morning: 3 hour guided tour of the Finnish capital. Afternoon free for shopping or exploring. Evening departure for return cruise to Stockholm.
Day 5: Stockholm – Copenhagen [breakfast, lunch, dinner]. Arrive back in Stockholm after breakfast. The tour continues by coach through the countryside of Southern Sweden to arrive in Copenhagen during the early evening. Dinner and overnight at the Admiral Hotel.
Day 6: Copenhagen [breakfast].The day starts with a 3 hour guided tour of the city. Afternoon free in Copenhagen. Entrance tickets to the Tivoli Gardens provided. Overnight at the Admiral Hotel.
Day 7: Copenhagen – Oslo [breakfast, dinner]. Morning free in Copenhagen for shopping and sightseeing. Afternoon transfer for your overnight cruise to Oslo. Accommodation is in 2-berth outside cabins with shower/WC. We recommend bringing an overnight bag for this cruise, to avoid having to carry suitcases to and from the cabin.
Day 8: Oslo [breakfast, dinner]. Arrival in Oslo at 09:30 hrs, followed by a 3 hour guided tour of the Norwegian capital, including the impressive Vigeland Sculpture Park. Afternoon free in Oslo. Dinner and overnight at Radisson Blu Plaza hotel.
Day 9: Depart Oslo [breakfast]. After breakfast transfer to Oslo Gardermoen Airport for your flights home.
Additional details on print version of itinerary.
Departures 2019: Tuesdays in
June: 18 & 25
July: 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30
Adult: €2499 pp sharing (plus flights)
Single Supplement: €910
- English speaking Robinson Scandinavia tour manager throughout.
- 5 nights’ accommodation including daily 3-course dinner (except on second night in Stockholm and second night in Copenhagen) and Scandinavian buffet breakfast in centrally located first class hotels, all rooms with private facilities.
- 1 lunch on day 5.
- 4 hours guided tour of Stockholm, 3 hours each in Copenhagen, Oslo and Helsinki.
- Visit to the Stadshuset (City Hall) in Stockholm
- Baltic Cruise Stockholm – Helsinki – Stockholm, including 2 nights in 2-berth outside cabins with shower/WC, 2 dinners and 2 buffet breakfasts.
- Overnight cruise Copenhagen – Oslo, including accommodation in 2-berth outside cabins with shower/WC, buffet dinner and buffet breakfast.
- Entrance to Tivoli Gardens on day 6.
- All visits as mentioned in itinerary.
- Luggage assistance at all hotels while with the group.
- Transportation by modern deluxe coach with reclining seats and seatbelts.
- Transfers airport/hotel on first* and last days of the tour to coincide with individual flight times. Transfers to/from a different airport than the one mentioned in the tour programme may incur a supplement. (* subject to flight schedules/availability from Dublin).
Meals other than as stated
International flights from Ireland from €245 pp including tax and one 20kg checked bag per person
Travel insurance (required)
Additional nights in Sweden or Norway before / after tour dates.
Prices correct at time of print (Sep 2018). E&OE.
Subject to availability and exchange rate at time of booking.
Do you like this offer?
Please call us now on 01 210 8391 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to book immediately.
Image credits: Project Travel