Silversea Antarctica Special Offer
Book by 30 April 2020
Silversea Cruises Silver Wind makes her debut to Antarctica next Winter as an Expedition ship. Her maiden voyage is an incredible price, making Antarctica in luxury style a fabulous possibility. Must be booked by 30 April 2020.
Price from: €8100 pp sharing
Activities & International Flights: Included
Date: 10 November 2020
Types: Couples, Groups, Solo Travellers, Adventurers
Explore Antarctica on this 6 star, ultra luxury, all inclusive Antarctica special offer voyage with Silversea in November 2020. The Silver Wind is a small ship, taking only 270 pax. You will be accompanied throughout by an experienced Expedition Team. The package includes international flights (reduced Business Class upgrade fares available), internal flights, guided Zodiac, land and sea tours, and shoreside activities led by the Expeditions Team, parka jacket, enrichment lectures by a highly qualified Expeditions Team, spacious suites, butler service in every suite, unlimited free Wi-fi, personalised service – nearly one crew member for every guest, choice of restaurants, diverse cuisine, open-seating dining, beverages in-suite and throughout the ship, including champagne, select wines and spirits.
Days 2 (11 Nov): Transfer from hotel to airport. Fly Buenos Aires to Ushuaia. Transfer to ship. Board Silver Wind.
Days 3 – 11 (12-20 Nov): The next 9 days are spent experiencing the Drake Passage, the Antarctic Sound, the Antarctic Peninsula and the South Shetland Islands. Highlights include: the majestic icebergs of the Antarctic Sound, exploring the Antarctic Peninsula from the Silver Wind, on Zodiac cruises and via landings to see seals and penguin colonies. This promontory of land is the furthest-north extension of mainland Antarctica. Your excursions will be expertly planned by your Captain and Expedition Leader according to weather and ice conditions. Silver Wind offers the opportunity to kayak in Antarctica in a small group under the guidance of certified kayak instructors. These special excursions are a chance to appreciate the wilds of Antarctica in peaceful silence.
Day 12: Disembark in Ushuaia. Fly to Buenos Aires for your return flight to Dublin. Hotel facilities available during the day in Buenos Aires.
Departure: 10 November 2020
All-Inclusive Price per person sharing from: €8100 for bookings made by 30 April 2020.
This price includes a 10% early booking discount.
Single supplement: 25% add on
- Economy Class round trip air between Ireland and Buenos Aires
- Economy Class round trip air between Buenos Aires and Ushuaia
- Transfers between airport, hotel & ship
- 1-night pre-cruise hotel in Buenos Aires
- 1-day post-cruise hotel in Buenos Aires
- Full board cruise in a Vista Suite
- Guided Zodiac, land and sea tours, and shoreside activities led by the Expeditions Team
- Parka jacket
- Enrichment lectures by a highly qualified Expeditions Team
- Spacious Outside Suites
- Butler service in every suite
- Unlimited Free Wifi
- Personalised service – nearly one crew member for every guest
- Choice of restaurants, diverse cuisine, open-seating dining
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship, including champagne, select wines and spirits
- In-suite dining and room service
- Onboard gratuitities
- Travel insurance (required)
- Optional Excursions and tours pre- and post-voyage
- Upgrade your suite category. Changes to the cost will apply.
- Upgrade to reduced fare Business Class international flights for bookings made by 31 March 2020. Changes to the cost will apply.
Prices correct at time of print (Feb 2020). E&OE. Subject to availability at time of booking.
Do you like this offer?
Please call us now on 01 210 8391 or email email@example.com to find out more or to book immediately.
Image credits: Silversea Cruises