Summer Escorted Tour: Scandinavian Capitals
Oslo, Stockholm, Helsinki, Copenhagen
This 8 night escorted group tour is a great way to see all the major Scandinavian capitals: Stockholm (Sweden), Helsinki (Finland), Copenhagen (Denmark) and Oslo (Norway). It is deal for those travelling either with friends or alone. Guaranteed departures. Accompanied by an English speaking guide from Robinson Scandinavia, our preferred travel partner for guided escorted tours in Scandinavia. This guided tour can also be extended by adding 6 nights in the beautiful Scenic Fjords region of Norway.
Price: €2295 pp sharing (plus flights)
Destinations: Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark
Types: Escorted Tour Holiday, Couples, Groups, Solo Travellers
Day 2: Stockholm [breakfast].After your first Scandinavian buffet breakfast, start with a 4 hour guided tour of Stockholm. Afternoon free in Stockholm. (Please note that dinner is not included today).
Day 3: Stockholm – Helsinki [breakfast, dinner]. Morning free in Stockholm. Afternoon coach transfer to pier for start of your cruise to Helsinki. Dinner on board. Accommodation is in 2-berth outside cabins with shower/WC. We recommend bringing an overnight bag for this cruise, to avoid having to carry suitcases to and from the cabin.
Day 4: Helsinki – Stockholm [breakfast, dinner]. Enjoy your buffet breakfast as you sail into Helsinki. You retain your cabin on the ship. Morning 3 hour guided tour of the Finnish capital. Afternoon free for shopping or exploring. Evening departure for return cruise to Stockholm.
Day 5: Stockholm – Copenhagen [breakfast, lunch, dinner]. Arrive back in Stockholm after breakfast. The tour continues by coach through the countryside of Southern Sweden to arrive in Copenhagen during the early evening.
Day 6: Copenhagen [breakfast].The day starts with a 3 hour guided tour of the city. Afternoon free in Copenhagen.
Day 7: Copenhagen – Oslo [breakfast, dinner]. Morning free in Copenhagen for shopping and sightseeing. Afternoon transfer for your overnight cruise to Oslo. Accommodation is in 2-berth outside cabins with shower/WC. We recommend bringing an overnight bag for this cruise, to avoid having to carry suitcases to and from the cabin.
Day 8: Oslo [breakfast, dinner]. Arrival in Oslo at 09.30 hrs, followed by a 3 hour guided tour of the Norwegian capital, including the impressive Vigeland Sculpture Park. Afternoon free in Oslo.
Day 9: Depart Oslo [breakfast]. After breakfast transfer to Oslo Gardermoen Airport for your flights home.
Additional details on print version of itinerary.
June: 6 & 27
July: 4, 11, 18 & 25
August: 1 & 8
Single Supplement: €795
- English speaking Robinson Scandinavia tour manager throughout.
- 5 nights’ accommodation including daily 3-course dinner (except on second night in Stockholm and second night in Copenhagen) and Scandinavian buffet breakfast in centrally located first class hotels, all rooms with private facilities.
- 1 lunch on day 5.
- 4 hours guided tour of Stockholm, 3 hours Copenhagen, Oslo and Helsinki.
- Visit to the Stadshuset (City Hall) in Stockholm
- Baltic Cruise Stockholm – Helsinki – Stockholm, including 2 nights in 2-berth outside cabins with shower/WC, 2 dinners and 2 buffet breakfasts.
- Overnight cruise Copenhagen – Oslo, including accommodation in 2-berth outside cabins with shower/WC, buffet dinner and buffet breakfast.
- Entrance to Tivoli Gardens on day 6.
- All visits as mentioned in itinerary.
- Luggage assistance at all hotels while with the group.
- Transportation by modern deluxe coach with reclining seats and seatbelts.
- Transfers airport/hotel on first* and last days of the tour to coincide with individual flight times. Transfers to/from a different airport than the one mentioned in the tour programme may incur a supplement. (* subject to flight schedules/availability from Dublin).
International flights from Ireland from €275 pp including tax
Travel insurance (required)
Extend your holiday with a 6 night escorted fjord tour in Norway’s Scenic Fjords for an extra €1610 per person sharing (single supplement €300). Additional flight credit applies for bookings made by 31 January 2017.
Prices correct at time of print (Oct 2016). E&OE.
Subject to availability and exchange rate at time of booking.
Do you like this offer?
Please call us now on 01 210 8391 or email email@example.com to find out more or to book immediately.
Image credits: Project Travel