Ocean View with balcony cabin, Celebrity
Ocean View Vista Suite (lowest category, no balcony), Silversea
TESTIMONIAL - Mr DM, Dublin:
"Having resisted your recommendations for many years my wife and I (both in our 70s) finally took your advice this year and went on our first cruise. It was not what I expected. We absolutely loved it. We both took to life on board very quickly and I finally understand the phrase "busy doing nothing"! Thank you for a fantastic holiday and we will definitely be taking another luxury cruise in the not too distant future".
Spoil yourself with a luxury cruise holiday with one of our preferred cruise travel partners:, 6* Silversea and 5* Celebrity Cruises. We also offer Azamara, Crystal Cruises, Royal Caribbean, and others including Hawaiian Island cruises with NCL. Both of the last two make great family holiday options.
If you are looking for an explorer voyage to Antarctica check out our speciality cruise deals from Hurtigruten or Silversea for all inclusive voyages ranging from 12 to 20 days.
Popular cruising destinations - depending on the season and the length of time you have to spend - include Hawaii, Bermuda, Australia, New Zealand, Alaska, the Mediterranean, the Caribbean, Antarctica and Europe, including Norway and Scandinavia. Tell us your preferred travel dates and/or destination and we will find the perfect cruise holiday for you.
All Inclusive Luxury Cruise Value
Silversea Special Offer cruises - October 2012 to April 2013
Silversea Special Offer cruises - April to September 2013
JUST RELEASED - New Silversea Short Voyage 'Sampler' Cruises, 4, 5, 6 & 7 nights, Mar - Jun 2013
|Late Availability.Great Value.Solo Traveller Silversea Cruise Special Offers
|Ship Departure Dates
Voyage Only Price*
|02 April 2013
||Hong Kong / Singapore
|03 April 2013
||Florida / Portugal
|16 April 2013
||Portugal / Monaco
|22 April 2013
||Barbados / Portugal
*Flights and any hotel nights required pre- or post-voyage are not included.
For those who want to enjoy exceptional cruising value yet keep an eye on their holiday budget we offer the all-inclusive, 6* luxury cruise line, Silversea, whose programme includes 450 destinations in 100 countries. Silversea is particularly suitable for those travelling without young children who want to enjoy a relaxed, friendly voyage. Prices are much keener than they were 3 or 4 years ago and when you take the incidental, on-board charges found on the other cruise lines (drinks, coffees, service charges, etc) into account, all-inclusive can often offer you far better value.
Silversea presents sumptuous ocean-view suites and the luxurious freedom of an all-inclusive lifestyle. Not only are the beautifully appointed vessels smaller than many commercial cruise lines, (33% of all places visited are exclusive to Silversea as they are impossible for the larger ships to access, also frequently eliminating the need for transfers by tender to shore and ensuring no queuing to embark/disembark), Silversea offers the following benefits:
- Accommodations are all Ocean View suites on all ships (85% with balconies).
- Suites offer one of the highest space-per-guest ratios of any luxury cruise accommodations.The lower grade suites on a Silversea ship are equivalent or larger than many of the higher grade cabins on the more commercial cruise lines.
- All suites come with a full sized bath, spacious walk-in wardrobe and full-length mirror, flat screen TV with free movies, complimentary mini-bar stocked daily with your preferred alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including champagne, fresh fruit & flowers, choice of 9 different pillow types, fine Egyptian cotton linens, down duvets & plush mattresses, spa robe & slippers.
- All guests will be pampered with the personalised services of an attentive butler (assistance with packing/unpacking, booking excursions and spa treatments, room service, etc).
- Relais et Chateaux is food partner with Silversea. No set meal times. All foods cooked to order so special dietary requirements are easily accommodated.
- Price includes all meals, drinks (including 40 different quality wines as well as brand-name spirits), use of complimentary on-board facilities, lectures/presentations, entertainment, gratuities, port charges.
- No service charges or tips on-board.
- Free transport from pier to town centre if ship docks away from centre.
- Higher category suites include additional extras such as dry cleaning, laundry, internet access & phone calls. Couples or families travelling together can book a 2-bedroom suite to avail of great per person value PLUS these additional extras!
- Free onboard spending credit of $500 - $1500 per suite based on 2 sharing which may be used against any on-board extras such as: shore excursions, boutiques, booking speciality restaurants or wines, internet access, laundry/dry cleaning, spa treatments or even hiring a personal fitness trainer!
- Small groups for the optional shore excursions (approx 25 passengers max). Private or special interest tours arranged on request.
- Relaxed on-board lifestyle. Limited daily announcements (usually in English only), no 'musak'. One Formal night per week (gentlemen: jacket & tie, tuxedo, ladies: cocktail or formal), all others evenings Smart Casual..
- Some cruises in Northern Europe and the Far East include free air from Ireland. Many other Silversea cruise packages include free air from the UK. Where offered, Irish guests receive a discount on the price of their cruise in lieu.
- Excellent value single supplements from as low as 5% extra.
Silversea also offers special Food & Wine and Bridge themed cruises as well as a year-round programme of guest lecturers from the worlds of politics, history, literature, entertainment, conservation, etc. Speakers in 2013 include Terry Waite, Michael Buerk and Mary Higgins Clarke. Please ask us for details of these and all Silversea destinations in 2013. There is also a series of Expedition voyages to destinations including Antarctica, West Coast of Africa, Arctic, Greenland & Canada, Central & South America and even Europe & the British Isles.
Check out some of the Silversea Special Offer cruises from October 2012 to April 2013 and April - September 2013 to avail of even greater value. There are special offers for cruises in the following destinations: The Far East (Hong Kong, Singapore, Bankok, Tokyo), Caribbean, South America, Africa & Indian Ocean, Mediterranean, Transoceanic and Australia & New Zealand.
For those new to cruising, or if you don't have much time to take off, try one of the new 'Sampler' short voyage cruises available this Summer.
Wherever you want to travel and on whichever cruise line, contact us to book your ideal cruise and we'll find you the best deals on offer based on live cabin availability. Tel: (01) 210 8391.